Monday 23 January 2012

welcome.............

here is a blog where one can share their views over the various magazines we read in our free time.
I'm a magazine addict and read almost every magazine which comes in 10 metre range of my eyes and for this reason, i'm very much intrested in sharing my views over various trends which are previling today in the field of magazines.

Talking about my experience:

  1.         I started this craze as a kid of 9 years when i first saw a magazine named champak in a bookshop.
  2.         I have read almost every edition of suman saurabh , nanhe samrat , nandan , vigyan pragati .
  3.         I have read almost every comics of nagraj , dhruv , kobi-bheriya , parmanu , bhokal ,and many more ......
Thats why , I decided to share my opinions with people like me .



No comments:

Post a Comment